Southern Agricultural Research Center
RESULTS OF AGRONOMIC AND WEED SCIENCE RESEARCH
CONDUCTED IN SOUTH CENTRAL MONTANA - 2016
The Annual Report of the Investigations and Administration at the
Southern Agricultural Research Center, Huntley, Montana
Table of Contents
Variety Testing and Elite Germplasm Evaluations
- Dryland and Irrigated Spring Barley Early Yield Trials near Huntley, Montana.
- Dryland Advanced and Intrastate Winter Wheat Variety Performance Trials near Huntley, Montana.
- Dryland and Irrigated Intrastate Spring Barley Yield Performance Trials near Huntley, Montana.
- Dryland and Irrigated Hulless Spring Barley Trials near Huntley, Montana.
- Dryland Advanced Spring Wheat Variety Performance Trial near Huntley, Montana.
- Off-Station Winter Wheat Variety Performance Trials in South Central Montana.
- Off-Station Spring Wheat Variety Performance Trials in South Central Montana.
- 2016 Montana Statewide Barley Performance Trials.
- Developing a Dynamic Crop Coefficient (Kc) To Improve Irrigation Efficiency.
- Foliar applications to correct micro-nutrient deficiencies in wheat.
- Nitrogen management and variety comparisons of Moravian malt barley.
- Spring barley performance following various cover crop mixes in southcentral Montana.
- Appendix Table 1. Summary of weather observations at the Southern Agricultural Research Center during the 2016 cropping year.
1/Professor of Agronomy and Superintendent, Administrative Assistant, Research Specialist and Farm Foreman, Research Associate of Cropping Systems, Research Assistant III, Research Associate of Agronomy, and Associate Professor of Cropping Systems, respectively.