RESULTS OF AGRONOMIC AND WEED SCIENCE RESEARCH
CONDUCTED IN SOUTH CENTRAL MONTANA - 2013
The Annual Report of the Investigations and Administration at the
Southern Agricultural Research Center, Huntley, Montana
All documents listed on this page are "pdf" files created using Adobe Acrobat and may require the latest Acrobat Reader for proper viewing.
Table of Contents
AGRONOMIC RESEARCH IN 2013
Variety Testing and Elite Germplasm Evaluations
Small Grains (On-Station)
- Dryland Intrastate, Advanced and Preliminary Winter Wheat Variety Performance Trials near Huntley, Montana. (Exps. 131408, 133508 and 133608).
- Dryland Advanced Spring Wheat Variety Performance Trial near Huntley, Montana. (Exp. 133108).
- Dryland Statewide Durum Variety Performance Trial near Huntley, Montana. (Exp. 139808).
- Dryland and Irrigated Intrastate Spring Barley Yield Performance Trials near Huntley, Montana. (Exps. 132108 and 132209).
- Dryland Carinata Variety Trial Performance near Huntley, Montana. (Exp. 13CT08).
- Dryland Coriander Ascension Trial Performance near Huntley, Montana. (Exp. 13COR08).
- Dryland Carinata Seeding Rate Performance Study near Huntley, Montana. (Exp. 13CTR08).
- A Field Survey for Occurrence of Herbicide-Resistant Kochia in Northern Montana.
- Spring Wheat Response to Conventional and Slow Release N Fertilizer.
- Intensified Dryland Cropping Systems for Southcentral Montana.
- Sugar Beet Response to Conventional and Slow Release N Fertilizer.
- Light-Activated Sensor Controlled (LASC) Sprayer Technology for Reduced Herbicide Use in No-Till Fallow.
- Appendix Table 1. Summary of daily weather observations at the Southern Agricultural Research Center during the 2013 calendar year. (17K)
1/ Professor of Agronomy and Superintendent, Administrative Assistant, Research Specialist and Farm Foreman, Lab Manager, Weed Scientist, Research Associate of Weed Science, Cropping Systems Specialist, Research Associate of Weed Science and Research Associate of Agronomy, respectively.